Friday 9 December 2011

{Friday digest} Links to linger over this weekend...

One:  It's time to be-deck our home with festive fancies.  I love these jewel colours.....  Sumptuous!
Two: I was house-hunting with hubby recently and I nearly made an on-the-spot offer for a house we viewed on the basis that it had a home bar!  (Luckily he's far more rational!) Maybe putting some of these tools for cocktail wizardry on my Christmas wish-list would be a better option... 
Three: Ooops more stationery!  This time personalised notebooks found via MatchbookMag
Four: First snowfall of the winter had me all a-flutter...  Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
Five  I love stationery, almost as much as I love One&Other so their round-up of 2012 calendars was a match made in visual-inspiration heaven.  Here goes...
Six: I'd needed a bigger home for starters but I want to get hold of this photo frame and fill it with happy memories....
Seven: I don't ski and I certainly don't have the loose change for this BUT how amazing are these Chanel skis!!


Have a happy weekend x


Image: One

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...